About Algonquin College
• With over 140 programs, Algonquin is a big college that proudly nurtures a friendly, small-college atmosphere.
• 90% of graduates have jobs within six months of graduation
• 92% of employers are happy with the quality of Algonquin College programs
• 5,867 students graduated last year
• 445 apprentices were trained in a new trade
• 1,200 students improved their literacy and basic skills
• Invested in new technology and practices that will yield close to $6-million in energy savings over the next decade.
• 800 young people were placed in jobs through Job Connect/Employment Services on the Pembroke and Perth Campuses
• Algonquin College’s six Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are:
1. Student Satisfaction
2. Graduate Satisfaction
3. Graduate Employment
4. Employer Satisfaction
5. Graduation Rate
6. Program Indicators