Frequently Asked Questions

YES. As per the current rules of the Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, you have to appear for a "Screening test" conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE), New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with the MCI and comply with all their rules and then you will get a Registrationhich will allow you to practice Medicine in India.

There is NO LIMIT on the number of Attempts in the Screening Test. A sincere student will pass Screening Test in first attempt. It is a QUALIFYING test similar to class 12 test. It is NOT an ELIMINATION test such as PMT.

Note: It is likely that the Screening Test will be administered to ALL students from India, studying in private and government colleges in India, in addition to students from overseas, in order to create a uniform MBBS education competency standard in India. This proposal is on the MCI website see


a. Students can cook their own food - kitchen facilities are available.

b. Indian Canteens and restaurants are available in the city and near the University's premises.

c. Establishment of a dedicated low cost canteen serving Indian Food for International students in the Hostel premises is under consideration by the University.

d. All food items such as rice, dal, potatoes, tomatoes, flour, pizzas, fruits, spices, tea, milk, butter etc are available for sale in the markets and bazaars.

YES. After registering with MCI, the Doctor can apply for Government & Private jobs or do his/ her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a Qualified Doctor.

500-1200 Indian students are studying in each college listed in this brochure. There are many Indian Boys and girls from India.

As per RBI regulation Students pursuing education abroad can obtain loan up to Rs.15 Lacs. Visit the local Branch of a nationalized bank to find terms. Amount sanctioned depends on income proof of parents. i.e. Last Three years Income Tax Returns / or Salary Certificate. You will have to satisfy the criteria that the Bank will apply. Visit the local Branches of Nationalized Banks in your area to find out more.

YES. its listed in WHO Directory of Medical Institutions. WHO publishes a list of Medical Colleges, given by various countries.

NOTE: WHO does NOT rank Medical Universities. What WHO does is simply publish the list of Medical Institutes given to it by each Government.

YES. After completion of MBBS degree from India/ Abroad or any recognized Institute, you can pursue P.G. studies abroad. The QUALITY of Education abroad is very high - as the Institutes teaches not only at the Bachelors - but also the Masters and PhD level.

YES. The Bachelor's Degree is recognized in India and in more than 180 countries around the World. Graduates can practice in the following countries after completing formalities as needed by each country:

1. India: After clearing a Screening Test conducted by the National Council of Education. The test is held twice a year (last Saturday/ Sunday of September and last Saturday/Sunday of March).

2. United Kingdom: After passing the PLAB examination.

3. United States of America: After clearing the USMLE.

4. European Union (EU): The degree is recognized by the European Union.

Note: In addition to Professional Qualifications, the applicant will have to comply with all other immigration rules of the host country - such as visa, work permits, medical fitness, language etc.

You need to either Apply for your Passport online and apply. The passport application process is moving online. Visit www.passportindia.gov.in The website contains the name, address and phone numbers of passport offices all over India. You can submit your application online or via speed post or via a form. In some cases the applications are being received online only. We recommend that you apply for your passport IMMEDIATELY. Fill out the form on the net and you get an appointment date. Visit the passport office and show your documents - they keep the photocopies and return the originals. Normally takes SIX to EIGHT weeks to receive a NEW Passport. The following documents are needed for the application of your passport.

1. Your birth certificate

2. Proof of residence & proof of Identity

3. "You have doubts and we have answers."

3. Certificate of educational qualifications 11. The Prescribed fee by the Passport office?

Visit the following websites for passport application and current information: http://passport.nic.in, http://passport.gov.in; www.passportindia.gov.in

Parents / friends / relatives of students can visit, invitations can be issued from that country to facilitate visa processing in New Delhi.

b. There are two holidays in a year. 15 days in January and 2 months in summer (July and August). During holidays - students have the option of staying back there or traveling in Europe or coming back to India to spend time with their family.

a. Washing machine

b. Hot water       

c. Free electric stoves for cooking

d. Change of bed sheets every 2-3 weeks for free

e. Free Electricity

f. Security guard

g. Hostel Warden

h. High Speed Internet with 10 mbps speed. Cost approx Rs. 600 a month.

We have representatives in various cities.

Please send your query to us and we shall send it to our local representative office and they would be getting in touch with you.

1. We are authorized by the Universities

2. We have over a decade of experience in dealing with students.

3. We have plenty of information and tips of value to students and parents for the course.

4. We provide networking with doctors in USA & UK for those wanting to go overseas for jobs

On campus accommodation for international students is available on campus Hostel rooms have attached bathrooms, with single, double or triple beds

Both Air-conditioned and non air conditioned rooms are available as per the choice of accommodations.

Students can also choose to stay outside on their own accommodations.

No. Vegetarian food is available. If needed: Pure vegetarians can cook their own food so that they are happy about what they eat.

Yes, but it also depends on the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students wants to do the internships.

The vacation period is of 6- 8 weeks in Summer - students can go home.

The fee can be paid directly to the university by bank transfer for the first year and after that they can carry in form of US$ or Travelers Cheque or Euros and pay it to the university

Every university has an International Students Department where a student could address their problems directly.

You can buy almost any product and brand that you would find at home. Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. are all readily available. We recommend that you bring any prescription medication in sufficient quantities to last for the duration of your visit and any preferred brands of over-the-counter medications (cold & flu tablets, etc.) Clothing is also plentiful and very inexpensive. Shoes are available, but larger sizes are hard to find.