About Karan Education
Karan Education provides the best consultancy and education guidance for study abroad but it is an initiative where we want to keep customer's expectation over and above everything. We understand that student's CAREER is full of questions and they need to do lot of research and take references and reviews about it at Karan Education we believe that Education makes a door to bright future.
What is the need to have KARAN EDUCATION ?
Education is one of the basic necessities of life and one of the factors that shapes a person's future. Education knows no boundaries.
We have understood how essential it is for you to have the right kind of support to pursue a study abroad programme.
We offer you end to end support including in depth research to identify a university that suits your needs, to processing your admission; taking care of your visa & travel arrangements.
In short, we are consultants of choice for a seamless journey to an education of your dreams.
Why choose Karan Education
It is important to help parents, students, and the organizations with Educational planning and so Karan Education is important and independent consultant. It was found in the year 2016 and since then we have been recognized as the only consultancies for career counselling for students and known for working with top universities in Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Canada & US about 400 students to secure their admission with top universities. Mr. Amit Kavi and Mrs. Bhavana Parekh are two members who provide service and guidance.
- An Award winning Consultancy
- Experienced professionals in all feld
- The only Consultancy to provide accurate information
How Karan Education do this
- We visit different countries and their top universities to understand their pattern.
- Interacting with Deans, Lecturers about their teaching methods.
- To check facilities and amenities provided to students who choose the programme.
- Interacting with students who come from abroad to study to get an overview and rank the institution accordingly.
- Name owned for genuine work by giving right information and not by over charging the students.
- Gained reputation in short span of time.
- We try to get more and more universities and tie up with them for Indian students, aiming to help them for better shape of future of students.
“Its our Responsibility to guide student to choose better option for their career Karan Education Ensure that student get personal learning and genuine information about country course and University"
I am Mr. Amit Kavi and I would like to introduce you to Karan Education.
MBBS is very desirable career option for most of the students in India as they want to become a doctor by profession, but is it possible to get medical seat in India?
- Every year more than 7-8 Lakh students apply for NEET examinations but seats are very few.
- Total Government and private seats sum up to 65,000 in India.
- Competition is very high.
- For each medical seat in India, 200 students compete with each other.
What are the other options available for you?
- Drop a year and prepare for NEET examination to complete at one attempt to compete with the other students.
- Pay huge donations of up to 30-50 lakhs and Rs. 9-10 lakhs per year to get the management seat.
- Take the seat of BDS/BHMS/BAMS which does not have much demand and not a good career option.
- The most suitable option would be to study MBBS abroad.
According to new Rule, 2018
Indian government had made NEET mandatory for the Indian candidates who wish to obtain medical qualications (MBBS) from abroad.
MCI No More: New Regulator for medical education, exit test for MBBS.
- Cabinet approves nation medical commission bill: common entrance, licentiate exit exam proposed.
- Exit exam will be Mandatory for all MBBS students who are passed from india or abroad.
- Eligibility criteria for EXIT TEST like qualied marks for exam and from which academic year it is applicable the government has not declared yet.
- MBBS students who have passed Exit test only those students can registered for medical registration, and only those students can get admission in PG.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS ABROAD.
- Minimum age-fa apply is 17 years by 31st Dec of the admission year.
- Minimum percentage required to apply is 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category and 40% for reserved category for SC, ST and OBC.
- A valid passport.
- NEET Eligibility Required.
Why Study Abroad?
- Tuition fee ranges from 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs rupees per year.
- No donation or capitation fee is to be paid.
- Universities have been recognised by Medical council of India and World Health Organisation.
- Degree is internationally valid and accepted.
Indian Graduates with Foreign Medical Degrees - What does the law say?
- Students can obtain degree and opt for foreign education from any recognized medical education institution. They are only required to register with State Medical Council if they are planning to practice in India after they get the degree.
- There is another exam to be appeared by the students who want to register for SMC. They will have to pass The FMGE conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The FMGE is conducted twice a year and minimum scoring is 50% to pass.
- This is a statutory requirement as per section 13(4A) of the IMC Act, 1956 amended in 2002.
- Students graduated from the following countries are exempted from the FMGE and can directly be registered by the SMC.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
What is ECTS? The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) was first introduced in Europe in 1989 within the framework fo the ERASMUS Programme (at the present moment SOCRATES Programme) providing for integrated interstate educational results, academic recognition and giving credit in the subject studied, assessment and comparison procedures. The ECTS aims at study qualification recognition support not only within one country but also in other countries -participants of Bologna Process. The ECTS is a person-oriented system which is directed at a greater degree of clarity in the comparison of results through educational processes.